Canada Permanent Resident Visa New Rules 2018
Canada has been one of the most favorite countries to get a Permanent Resident Visa since the past several decades. Thousands of immigration seekers aspire to move in Canada to work and live with their families. The flexible immigration process offered by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) makes obtaining a Canadian PR visa desirable and easy to obtain.
The candidate has various options to get a Canada PR visa. The Citizenship & Immigration Canada (CIC) offers around 60 immigration programs, from which, the most suitable and appropriate program can be selected. The immigration process for Canada Permanent Residency is point-based and nominates its candidates according to the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) which are scored on the basis of the factors such as: age, education, skills, work experience, adaptability and language ability etc…
What is Canada Permanent Resident Visa Card?
A Canada Permanent Resident Visa card allows you to live and work anywhere in the country. The card will be a proof of yours that you are living in Canada legally. If we talk about the rights of Canada PR Visa, they are quite similar with the Canadian citizens, immigrants are exempted from some rights which require high security levels.
A Canada PR Visa holder is eligible to attain governmental and social benefits. You need to show your PR card many times for settling in Canada to different authorities, you need to show it to government officers, employer, investors etc. A Canada PR Visa will be required if you want to travel outside and want to re-enter in Canada. If you are an eligible potential candidate you can apply for CANADA permanent Visa
Benefits of Having Permanent Residency in Canada
A Canada PR visa holder enjoys many benefits and rights almost as same as those of a Canadian citizen, if you are willing to apply for PR you will have the right to:
- Live and work anywhere in Canada for indefinite time
- After completing 3 years in Canada, you can apply for Canadian citizenship
- Avail health care benefits
- Employment related benefits, low tax rate system
- Enjoy other social and economic benefits of Canada
- Sponsor your eligible relatives on your PR visa
Requirements for Canada Permanent Resident Visa
In order to apply for Canada PR, a candidate is required to meet the requirement criteria set by the Citizenship and Immigration Canada that are:
- Meet with the age range of a program
- Language proficiency either English or French
- Education Qualification as per Canadian education system equivalency
- Minimum required funds to settle down in Canada
- Education Credential Assessment (ECA) report
- Health and Police clearance