Everything about Super Visa and Super Visa Consultants for Canada
The super visa is considered to be very beneficial for the people. There are so many people all over the world who are looking for super visa consultation. The reason visa consultation is vital because many are looking for ways to reunite with their parents and grandparents. LCC Immigration has taken a stand to fulfill these requirements of the people. Our services and expertise have made us a well-recognized Super Visa Consultants for Canada. We strive to assist every individual in the super visa acquisition. Our aim is to support everyone with professional guidance and information regarding super visa.
What is a Super Visa?
Most of the people need their parents and grandparents nearby for a feeling of warmth. The reason Super visa was introduced as it made that reunion possible. With the help of super visas, the grandparents and parents can get temporary residence for Canada. With temporary citizenship in the hands, people will be able to meet and reunite with their loved ones quickly. Super visa has a different time span which can be transformed according to the requirements. The maximum validity of a super visa is ten years, and it can also last one month prior to the passport’s expiry.
What makes super visa beneficial?
Super Visa is considered to be beneficial as it enables the user to stay in Canada for up to 2 years. A regular visa is valid for a maximum period of 6 months. Another benefit of a super visa is that it is processed quickly; in approximately 8 weeks. All you have to do is consult our Super Visa Consultants for Canada, and the visa is yours.
The eligibility criteria for a super visa depend on various factors. A user should be aware of these criteria and how to fulfill them. Here is an overview of the conditions:
- You have to undergo a medical examination and pass it.
- You need to prove that you are a grandparent or parent of a permanent resident or citizen of Canada.
- You have to prove that you will be a genuine visitor to Canada and leave the country by the time the visa expires.
- You need a proof that you have private medical insurance of a Canadian insurance company which stands valid for at least a year. This insurance must cover at least $100,000 for your repatriation, health care, and hospitalization.
- You have to accept that you are not authorized to study or work in Canada without proper authorization.
- You must have financial support from your grandchild or child for the entire stay in Canada. This support should be available in the form of a letter.
Super Visa Consultants for Canada
LCC Immigration is a well-versed name in Canada to offer consultancy for a super visa in Canada. We aim to provide all the assistance to the people to ensure that they are able to spend time with their parents and grandparents. We have hired professionals who are knowledgeable regarding super visa. Their aim is to help people in every possible way and provide them with the services they require.